October 6th Tuesday.
Got up late this morning, forgot to set my bloody alarm. Rushed around, got Jesse dressed and off to school, which is good for me because usually when I wake up late I just let him have a day off. I waited for him to go in school at half 8, watched him on the tracker (life360) and then I went back bed. Had crazy dreams. I was at a gypsy wedding wearing an all in one tight white outfit and my front tooth was wobbly and hanging out of my mouth. What the hell haha.
I sent my mum a card Friday with that photo of Jay-Dee in the clouds and inside I just wrote "i love you mum". She's received it today and put it in a frame. I knew she'd frame it thats why I sent it to her. Just a small gesture of love.
I always tell my family I love them because if im honest, I dont know how long ive got left on earth. One day depression will take my life, I just know it. So say I love you when you have the chance.
I tell my boys all the time I love them, im in a group chat with my boys and I always send quotes and pictures of messages of love. I want them to know they're my everything and I love them.
Ive not felt too bad the past couple of days, just tired all the time which I know is because im depressed.
I just keep taking my medication and I carry on the best I can. Just got to keep going.
Im going do some washing now and thats my day.
Comments
Post a Comment