June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

The coroner has rang today and the funeral home. My son will be getting collected from Liverpool, Monday morning. Which means I can hopefully see him Tuesday. Its Friday today. It will be over 2 weeks since I last saw my child. As a mother, my body is yearning to see my son. I just need to hold him and kiss him on his head.
I feel sickness to the pit of my stomach, I'm dreading seeing my baby in a coffin, I'm dreading the funeral. This shouldn't be happening.
His funeral will be July 1st at 12.15. I just feel numb. Im convinced its not my son and he'll just arrive home at some point..
I feel hollow with a sick feeling in my stomach.
A few of my friends delivered me a beautiful canvas of my son this morning. What beautiful, thoughtful people I have in my life.
I don't really know how I feel or what to say, I don't understand how I'm still alive.
I'm lost...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊