October 2nd Friday.

Yesterday I accidentally scared my cat and hes not been right since. Hes been howling and hissing at us. Im scared to be in my own home. Ive never been so scared of anything in my life as I am at the moment with my cat. Will he go back to normal? Because im scared. His back goes up and hes howling and hissing. So scary.
Ive had Jesse burning up through the night and ive slept with my dog in my arms so my cat doesnt attack her.
Im walking around my house with a spray water bottle to spray the cat with if he starts howling at hissing at me.
Bad times!
Two of the boys friends have knocked on this morning with a bunch of roses for me. How lovely of them, really cheered me up.
Jay-Dees birthday really knocked me on my bum, I slept the whole day away. I was so down and depressed. Damian said he spent the day in bed too. It was a hard day to get through. 
Feel a bit better today. Still sad, but im ok.
I think my brother is coming today for a few hours, was meant be going my sisters with them both, but Jesse is off school unwell so im stuck in with a feral cat haha.
Also, I think ive got a job. I applied for 3 lunch time jobs last week and I think ive got 1. I'll keep you updated. A job is just what I need. I think it will do me the world of good..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 1st Sunday.

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 28th Sunday.