September 30th Wednesday.
9.05am, I feel like im filled with sadness this morning. My first born son should be turning 24 today. I miss him so much, my heart hurts. I feel so deflated, i could cry. I decided not go school today, I was in two minds as to whether I should go or not and I decided to stay at home. Really not in the mood for small talk today. Just going to spend the day alone thinking of my son.
I got to be his mum for 21 years and for that i am so grateful. God had other plans for him. His time on earth was over and now he is my angel in the stars.
The Little Boy Made For Me In The Stars, lyrics from his funeral song.
I know his soul is still with me along with my dad's. Im heartbroken. They both had so much more life to live.
Im so tired today, feel like ive not slept, im so drained.
After Jesse finishes school we're going the crem to put flowers on Jay-Dees flower bed.
Jesse starts Fusion tonight at school so need be back for 5pm. Fusion is a club at school for year 6 pupils. Like a youth club. Hes so excited to go bless his heart.
Honestly, if I didn't have my other kids to keep me going, id be dead.
I long to die, why can't God take me, feel like im being punished keeping me alive.
Wonder when my death day will be..
Comments
Post a Comment