September 27th Sunday.
Jay-Dees best mates birthday today, seen him make a birthday tiktok loving life and it just made my heart sink knowing my son isn't here anymore.
Jay-Dee will be 24 on Wednesday. We'll be going to his flower bed at the crem to lay flowers, ill buy him a cake, like I always do and it'll be a sad day for me. Everyday is a sad day, but birthdays are hard.
He should be here celebrating with his mates, because brads birthday is today and Jay-Dees is on Wednesday they'd always have joint birthday celebrations with all their mates.
Life is so cruel. I miss my baby so much.
I feel so sad today, Brad's birthday has triggered my grief today.
My heart feels heavy with sadness.
You can feel ok one minute and then the slightest thing can trigger grief.
God i miss my dad and son so much.
Comments
Post a Comment