September 22nd Tuesday.

Ive been seeing alot of posts on tiktok about what happens when people die and it says a soul doesnt die, only the body dies, but the soul stays with you and honestly, it gave me some comfort. I know my dad and son are still with me, I just wish they'd send me signs that they're around me. I miss them both so much, but I know my dad will be looking after Jay-Dee for me. 
I feel a bit deflated today. 
Jesse took himself school, so I decided to walk down the bottom of the Abbey to go the shop, I got there and it was shut. Already had anxiety going a different shop on my own, but anyway, I ended up walking from the shop at the bottom of the Abbey to Asda on Werrington Road. I was absolutely shattered, but proud of myself for going alone. I got home and showered. I was sweating. Definitely got my steps in today.
Im just sat now thinking about my dad and son and how much I miss them both. 
Ive applied for a job today, its only a dinner lady job at a special school, but fingers crossed I get it and they give me a chance. Ill keep you updated.
I think a job would do me the world of good mentally, but we'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 1st Sunday.

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 28th Sunday.