August 29th Saturday.

I go to bed at night hoping that ill see my dad and my son in my sleep. I very rarely do and it breaks my heart. I hate being awake and having to participate in life, but i do for my kids. I keep living for them. If only they knew they were the only reason I keep going. 
Ive realised that everything ive been through has broken me, but im a stronger person, if that makes sense. Ive got to be made of strong stuff to keep going. There are times when I just want to give up, but I push through. Them suicidal thoughts are no joke, they can be so overwhelming, but I fight through them for my boys.
The ONLY reason i keep going is for my children or id of been dead years ago.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

March 1st Sunday.

June 28th Sunday.