August 27th Thursday.
Well ive woken up feeling so deflated. I fucking hate depression. Im just sat feeling so low. I just miss my dad and son so much. Its 11.50am ive been up about an hour and I could just go back sleep. Ive already had enough of today. God im so tired and drained. Its raining and I need go the shops. I still haven't collected my medication. Everything feels overwhelming. I just need to breathe.
I wish my son could of come to me and told me how he was feeling. Saying that, I only tell my blog how im feeling so I guess I can understand. I wish I could of saved him. I wish I could of saved my dad, why didn't I ask about clinical trials? I just wish id of done more. Why didn't I wake through the night to message Jay-Dee? Why didn't my body wake me up, where were my mother's instincts? I just hate that they're both dead. I hate having PTSD because I just keep reliving everything, every day. I hate having EUPD because I just can't keep up with the changes in my mood every day. I could just sleep my life away and I know its the depression. I felt ok yesterday, so I know ill feel ok again at some point. Im going have to get dressed and go the shop in this rain. Anyway, happy Thursday..
Just put Jay-Dees favourite song on, This Charming Man by The Smiths. God i miss my child so much :(
Comments
Post a Comment