July 31st Friday.

Been awake since half 4 this morning, dont know why I woke up that early.
Ive showered today and washed my hair. Doesn't seem like a big deal, but to me it is. Needed to shave my legs, but that can be for another day. Feel a bit blah today, not ecstatic about being alive, but then again I never am. Ive stripped my bedding and its now drying outside on the washing line. Smells lovely. Can't wait get into fresh bedding, its the best feeling. Not really got alot to say today. I know ill be in bed early tonight, its 1pm and im already done with the day. Might take Jesse the cinema tomorrow, he wants to watch the new Spiderman thats come out. Yeh I think i will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

March 1st Sunday.

August 12th Tuesday.