July 22nd Wednesday.

Didn't get out of bed till nearly 11am. Jesse just let's me sleep, he gets up and just goes on his computer, bless him. If I didn't have Jesse and animals to feed id just rot in bed all day. Im just tired all the time. Its 7pm now and I can't wait get back into bed.
Im trying get through all Jasper's washing hes brought back off his holiday. 
We've had Domino's pizza for tea, I only had 2 slices because im on the Reta jab. Trying to cut my calories down. I'd usually have a large pizza to myself and eat half now and half the next day, so the jab is working because I was full after 2 slices.
Im 12lb down. 2 more lbs and ive lost a stone. I can do this!
Im fasting now till tomorrow dinner time, i think its helping the weight loss.
Mentally im doing ok. Had a few sad moments, but ive snapped myself out of it. Got to keep going for my boys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

March 1st Sunday.

August 12th Tuesday.