May 29th 2024 Project

Hi, feeling a little better today.
I've ripped my stairs carpet up, everything has gotten on top of me the last few years and my house is a mess, so I just randomly ripped my stairs carpet up. I thought to myself, I need a project, something to occupy the mind, so I decided I would start on the stairs. 
Anyway, in my head it looks good but we'll see.. I plan on sanding the stairs and painting each step in a pastel colour. The chalk paints they're called. So like I say, in my head I can see the vision but God knows how it'll end up looking, but I thought a project is just what I need in my life! So, I'll keep you updated 🌈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊