April 24th 2024 A Message From Above

Let me start by telling you my dad went by the name 'TAB' that's how everyone greeted him, we call him 'Big Tab', it's just how he was known.
So, I just clicked on my Facebook and the first thing I saw was a tshirt with 'TABB' written across it in big letters.
Now tell me that's not my dad giving me a sign he's with me???
I'm a BIG believer in the afterlife, all things spiritual, anything to do with death, I'm obsessed so I do believe that was a sign from my dad.
It's made me feel so emotional because I've waited for a sign for so long and now I feel ive got validation ✨️ 
Do you believe in afterlife?
I do, and getting that sign from my dad has made me so happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊