January 11th 2024

I turned 40 yesterday,  I spent the day alone until the evening when I went out for a meal with my 4 children. It was lovely having all 4 of them with me.
My boys are my purpose, I beat myself up all the time wondering why I'm alive and having them all with me last night just makes me realise they're the reason to be here..
I've not found a hobby yet, nor have I cooked a vegan meal. If you've read previous blogs you'll know I was on about doing some sort of hobby and the vegan thing.
I don't do anything, I have no interest in life it's really sad.
Anyway, a positive from today.. erm, gosh its hard to find a positive... I woke up. That's all I can take from today 🙏🏼
I woke up and I survived another day.
That will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊