Monday.

I feel drained, I've had a sleep on the settee today and had the strangest dream. I dreamt about milk that has gone off and flies in my grapes..
Now, after Googling this, it turns out I'm going to be ill. Now I've blogged about it, I'll remember and if I end up ill ill let yall know about it.
I always Google my dreams if I remember them, I use to write them down and their meaning, someone will find them when I'm dead. Obviously not any time soon as I'm a bloody fighter and I refuse to let depression win, but, one day I will be gone and all my writing will be found and probably read by my children. They'll know their mom was no quieter!
Anyway, school run time so see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊