I had a bad day yesterday, I mean, everyday is bad but yesterday I was so tearful all day. I cried a few times.
Don't know if I've ever talked about my support network..
The only people I get support off is my sister and my children's dad.
One day when I'm gone, this blog will live on and I hope my family read my blog and realise they should of done more.
I've got no plans to commit suicide but the Intrusive thoughts might win one day and if they do,  at least my ex Damian and my sister will know in their hearts that they were always there for me. As for the rest of my family.. fuck you 😊
My children are my best friends and so are you Sarah 💗 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊