Wednesday May 24th 2023

So I've finally come out of my depressive state of mind. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get through them real low days.
Anyway, I'm thankful for today, I'm thankful I'm alive, I'm thankful that my children are all healthy and thriving in life.
It's crazy because I'm surviving in life but I try my best so my kids can thrive and enjoy life.
One day I'll write on here in the future,  about how I'm thriving and absolutely loving life.
It's not today haha but today is a good day.
Of course I thought about my dad today, I do everyday, but today I snapped myself out of it and then I smiled.
I actually smiled a real smile.
Let's hope this good mood lasts 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊