The weather is lovely, it was red hot yesterday. My son took me to a milkshake farm in Caverswall, it was really nice to get out the house. I spent the day doing washing and drying it on the line. Woke up today sunburnt.
Don't know if I mentioned but my meds were tweaked again so I'm on an even higher dose, at first for a few days I felt so low, suicidal thoughts, the lot, but now I feel better about being alive.
I'm praying this better feeling lasts but unfortunately it never does.
EUPD & BPD I've been diagnosed with.
After reading about BPD that my psychiatrist gave me for some light reading haha, turns out everything ive been going through actually all makes sense. The highs and extreme lows.
I feel better now I understand more.
Anyway, it's Monday and usually I'd feel shit about it being Monday but today I don't.
Happy Monday xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊