I was going to go to church today, but Jesse-John had other ideas. He wanted a lazy day and who I am to complain about wearing pjs all day, I mean after all my favourite thing to do is stay indoors. Joking aside though, I wanted to go to Church.

I have written 2 short eBooks and today I combined them both to create a paperback, it's under review and can take up to 72 hours but after it has been approved, I am pretty sure you can buy today bit exciting but also very nerve wrecking.

Think I am more worried about what people make of the words I have written and also, what if it doesn't sell. Shit. What have I done.


Oh well what will be will be, can't possibly make my life any worse so sod it lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊