Today was a good day.

 Positive blogging today. had a productive day, well i did yesterday too (i put my Christmas decs up straight after taking Halloween down). Today i ventured further than the school, i went my mums to get my disgusting over 2" root growth done. Spent a few hours with mum which was nice, always nice to come home after a few hours and seeing my baby Pug, Sicily, she is the absolute best, she's so loving but she can piss you off, she's always under my feet!! But she gives the best cuddles when you're feeling low 💓

I've made more of an effort this year with Christmas decorations, not just because Jesse is only 6, but because the past 2 Christmases I've no recollection of so this year i need to be here more for my boys. They need their mum just as much as i need them.

I'll post a pic of me today, the difference a good mental health can make, fingers crossed i get another tomorrow xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊