Damian, appreciation post.

So I have a Jesse-John free evening as he's having a sleep over with Damian.
For anyone that didn't know, Damian is the biological father to my 3 older boys, but considering Jesse's sperm donor is...
We'll say absent because don't get me started on him. That shit triggers me!
So anyway,  Damian has taken Jesse under his wing since my dad departed and the pair of them are best of friends.
It doesn't take dna to be a parent, it takes consistent love and affection. 
As for Zoe, who you'll know was my partner, well don't get started on her either, because it's slipped her mind she's Jesse other mummy.
Jesse has all he needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊