June 12th 2022 17:45pm

 Emotions are running high already as it's my baby Jasper's 14th birthday 💕 

Jasper was always my baby with having a bit of a gap between him and his 2 older brothers who are Irish Twins i think they call it or i may of just made that part up.. anyway what was i saying?? no seriously, that's how bed my memory has become. Yes Jesse is my baby too.. ok so anyway.....

So obviously I'm on yet another downer, don't think I've missed a day this week.. go me!

I for the 1st time since i had my Memory Bear made out of my Dad's clothes that Damian kindly brought for me off my boys, just broke my heart. I hugged my bear thinking i was hugging my Dad & i just let the tears fall from my eyes. This wasn't a silent cry, i let my emotions cry out & i didn't care if anyone heard me or saw me hugging a bear.

I needed this, i needed to cry, i needed to finally let it out. I just realised, my Dads never coming back & that shit hurts!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊