Is the big C back??!

3 weeks tomorrow since I had an mri done to find out if my cancer has come back, I remember this waiting, it really is horrible.
I had symptoms that indicate cancer has come back.
It could be the menopause or just after effects of surgery or cancer.. I guess I'll know soon enough. 
People say no news is good news but when I was waiting to see if cancer was in my lymphnodes, my cancer nurse rang me to put me out of my misery, so I'm hoping it's the same this time.
If I get a letting inviting me in like the time I was told I had cancer, I'll just know its bad news, and I was never meant to be on this planet for long.

Oh well, what will be, will be I guess..

xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊