Dryathlon 2022

So, it's not like I was an alcoholic but I did enjoy a drink in the evening some nights,  but come the weekend especially a Friday night it was becoming a joke how much alcohol I'd shove down my throat when the kids were in bed..
Saturday mornings and through out the day I was so hungover it was vile so I decided to not only do dry January to detox but at the same time I could raise money for Cancer research uk, so this is how it's going.......

Not only was my 38th Birthday on the 10th of January but it's now day 13 and not a single drop of alcohol has touched my lips 💞 I thought I was going drink on my birthday and pay the £20 fee to my fundraising page but I decided not ruin the month and then starting again from the 11th so I didn't, for the 1st time in god knows how long I had a sober birthday. It was the best birthday and I remember it 🤣 I went for a lovely meal had a diet coke and then went for a desert and had a bottle of water 👀
Still can't believe it, 13 days with no alcohol and upto now I've raised £70 excluding gift aid 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
How amazing does it feel to do something so amazing for something that is so close to my heart.
13 days Zero alcohol!!🎉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊