NYE

Well what a year..
Hands down the worst year of my entire life.
I'm seeing a psychiatrist on January 13th so fingers crossed I can get the help I need and start to enjoy life.
I can't wait to wake up 1 day and feel happy to be alive.. here's hoping 🙏🏼 
My life will never be the same again now my dad isn't here but I just hope 1 day I find some happiness from inside.
I'm doing the Dryathalon for Cancer Research UK, so all of January Zero alcohol will touch my lips. I want to throw myself into fundraising in 2022, I want to raise as much as I can for Cancer Research. I'm doing it for dad & for the fact I'm still alive after having cancer and to be told mine could come back is always a worry,  so here's to raising as much life saving money as possible.
2022 I'm coming!💗

Happy New Year to you all & stay safe xoxox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊