After seeing my consultant yesterday & being examined inside and out 👀 everything's looking good!!

He's given my a number for the cancer nurse to ring if i have any pains or bleeding etc then i'll be rushed in for a scan which is so reassuring! I'm finally being put on HRT which i really need..

These hot sweats are something else, my sleeping is worse so now i'm taking Amitriptyline at night which still isn't helping 😓😓 

Wouldn't wish insomnia on anyone, it's horrible.

His words "don't let anyone whos just had an Hysterectomy and not cancer related tell you its the same" he said it's major surgery and alot more happens than just the removal of, the uterus etc, especially with the pelvic lymph nodes going too...

I told him how i felt like i was dying after, i'd rather push a baby out than ever have to go through that again.. i mean i won't be pushing no babies out as i don't have the facilities to even make one 😁 

Anyway, got another appointment in 6 months to check again i'd imagine and then every 6 months for god knows how long.

Here's to hoping the cancer doesn't come back xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊