Covid-19

 So Covid has it our home, my 18 year old son came in from work burning up with a banging head and went straight bed, he lay there burning up whilst i swabbed his mouth and nose, i even said sorry to him, i know how much it hurts from when a lady at the hospital did mine before my Hysterectomy.. She went that far up my nose i thought she'd made it bleed, it was horrible, anyway his results are positive!!

We are all isolating now for 10 days, like we've not already spent enough time locked in because of this bastard virus!!!!

I'm wearing a mask to enter his room to give him fresh water and tablets every 4 hours then sanitizing as i leave, what an absolute ball ache 😓😓 

So Day 1 in isolation, here goes.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊