Monday blue's.

So we're nearly at the end of Monday, I've pulled the inside of my stomach from doing everything I'm not meant be doing but when you're a mum its your job to get shit done, so I spent most of the day lying on the settee not just because of the pain but because I don't sleep well at night so I'm always tired. My iron tablets have been increased and I've drank loads of coffee to get me through the day.. this resulted in me taking a Zopiclone about 5 minutes ago (20.15pm)  just to hopefully get a few hours sleep tonight 😴 
I've started calorie counting today.. well it is Monday after all (diet day) 😒 I hate the way I look, this massive scar going up my stomach isn't helping at all and I just feel fat!!!! 
Feel like I've got so much spinning around in my head its horrible 😫 
Fingers crossed the zoppi kicks in soon and I can hope for a good 4 hours before I wake up to the same shit day in day out.. as you can tell positive Monday went out the window, heres to a better tomorrow...
Good night 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊