All My Life 🎞🎬

All My Life..  the movie ive just watched on Sky Cinema, why do I watch these movies that break my heart, just brings back memories of how fast dad deteriorated & at the same time made me feel thankful that I'm still here and that we really do have to Carpe Diem, seize the day, live like its your last because the truth is you never know what tomorrow holds for us. Its sad but true, who knows if today could be our last.
Just when I think I'm having a good day, my head spirals out of control with emotions..
Well I've had a cry lying in bed, now time to give my head a wobble and get back to reality of life ✌🏼
Enjoy the rest of your day,  who ever still reads my posts & remember you ARE loved ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊