Wishing the time away..

Now bank holiday Monday is nearly over, I've got a very productive week ahead. An extra day in college, a hair appointment, i moved todays driving lesson to after my hair appointment as i wasn't feeling too good today, so that's the next 4 days fully booked, the evenings are are busy in my house with 4 children so here's hoping the week goes fast so i get my results quicker to my scans and put me out of my misery to how much cancer i have and if its spread..

A week tomorrow and my youngest baby will be turning 5.. 5 already, its mad how fast the years fly by.

In 12 days it will of been 6 months since my dad passed away, there's not a day where i've not thought about about him, it's killing me inside not seeing or hearing from him 😢 God i miss him more than anything 💔


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊