Operation done ✔

Operation was done late Thursday afternoon, its now Saturday evening, not been able use my phone until now as just holding it was making me feel sick and dizzy, I'm still so tired but I feel better than I did yesterday..
I've walked twice now, only a few steps but its a start. The nausea is vile when I stand up or do anything so ill be glad when this passes. 
I won't be home tomorrow but I'm hoping Monday 🙏 or Tuesday fingers crossed 🤞🏼
Now its another waiting game for the results from the Lymphnodes taken to see if the cancer has spread, a week on Monday the consultant will know, then they'll invite me in to discuss the results, oh well, what will be will be.. 
I will update my blog as much as I can anyway, it keeps my mind busy 💗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊