Emotional day 😭

So close to the end of completing my Diploma in Hairdressing, but today I've had to say good bye to my friends and tutors 😒
I'm in hospital next Thursday for open surgery, not only am i having a hysterectomy but they're also taking pelvic Lymph nodes..   and its going to take weeks recover..
Nothing ever goes good in my life, I'm so fed up..
College has been amazing with everything from dad dying and now my own cancer battle and are giving me an extension to come back and complete my course when I'm better, I'm gutted that I won't be having my last day with the girls and completing my course with them 😒 
I will get my course completed one way or another!!
Cancer will not win this fight πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away πŸ’”πŸ•Š