Don't rush the process..

 Clearly over done it by popping out yesterday but it was so worth it, absolutely loved seeing people i've not seen in ages, actually over half a year easily. Like i say im paying for it today, my stomach is aching like a bad period, so i plan on resting now and not leaving the house for a few days..

Todays the day my consultants look at my Lymph node results, my phone is by my side whilst i sit and wait for the results, i keep checking my phone to make sure i've not missed the call, i'm praying its today they ring, not sure how much longer they can make me wait..

It's my brothers 35th birthday so i'd love to get good news results, it would make his day and make up for the past couple of shit years myself and my family have been going through 🙌

Come on phone ring!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊