September 6th Sunday.

Had a child free Jesse night last night, he stayed Damians and they all went swimming this morning. I went my brothers yesterday for a few hours to break my day up. Got all my bedding washed and dried. Absolute bliss getting into fresh bedding last night. Think I was asleep for 10pm. Had a lovely lie in, ordered myself Jensen and Jasper breakfast and had a chilled day watching movies.
Back to the school run tomorrow, the weekends go by so fast.
Mentally, im ok. I mean, we all know im far from ok, but I just say im ok because its easier than explaining why im not.
Jesse got home a few hours ago, hes had a brill time at swimming and then playing football with Damian. He loves his time with Ted as Jesse calls him. He calls him Ted because Damian has a dog called Ted and ever since Jesse could talk hes always called Damian Ted haha we all call him Ted now, its funny. Jesse knows his name is Damian, but we call him Ted.
Anyway, we're getting a takeaway for tea and then I want to buy healthy foods tomorrow and try and eat better. I always have these ideas Sunday night ready to diet on a Monday and never stick to it. Oh well, ill try.
Its hard looking at my son and dads urns thinking that they're in these little wooden boxes. It'll never sit right with me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 1st Sunday.

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 28th Sunday.