July 29th Wednesday.

Went my sisters yesterday with my mum and all the kids. They all played in the hot tub. My mum made a lovely salad for dinner. I stayed about 5 hours, which is alot longer than I usually stay out of the house, so im proud of myself for pushing myself to interact longer. After my mum left, my brother came. It was a lovely day catching up with the family. 
This evening im going a friends to meet up with a few friends for a catch up. Can't be bothered really, my social battery is a bit low, but ill push myself to go. Ill have to wait for Jasper to come though so he can watch Jesse for me.
I feel a bit deflated. Not sure why. I miss my dad and son so much. I hate that ive got to carry on living without them. Ill never get to see my dad grow old or my son become a man. He was just a baby. 21 and 55 are no age to die. It kills me inside. I just need to live long enough to see my boys grow up, then im done. Im 42 now, I dont see myself here next year, but saying that ive thought the same every year for the past 6 years and im still here. It'll be 6 years in November for my dad, god knows how ive made it through the years. God sure is carrying me. I can't believe its been over 2 years since ive seen my son. Doesn't seem real some days that hes gone. Life's just shit. I wish things were different, but they're not and ive just got to keep going..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

March 1st Sunday.

August 12th Tuesday.