June 28th Jasper's Prom.

Jasper is my 16 year old son, one of four boys. It was his prom last night and I couldn't be prouder. I just wish his brother was here to see him in his suit and tie looking all dapper.
It's Friday today, Monday is coming around so fast and I'm just not mentally prepared to say goodbye to my first born son.
I keep thinking ill wake up from this nightmare and I'll have all my 4 children alive and well.
I'm trying to accept that my son is dead so I can move through this grieving process but I just can't accept it. I can't accept the death of my child.
I've got wait the rest of my life until I die to see my child again.
Yesterday I read the poem called 'Footprints In The Sand' and the words 'its then that I carried you' touched me.
I don't know if you believe in God but I found my faith after the death of my father and since the death of my child I've prayed more than ever for god to get my through this. I truly believe God is carrying me through this because how else would I be doing it?
Here's some photos of my son ready for his prom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊