820 days sober March 31st 2024

Wow, 820 days sober.
It's crazy because these past few days all I've thought about is alcohol!
I could just drink a Jack Daniels & diet coke, I can taste it as I write this blog but what I have to keep in mind is how depressed and destructive alcohol made me.
I mean, I'm still depressed, but I can handle my depression better whilst I'm sober.
Over 2 years sober and I still crave alcohol.
I think sobriety is something I'll have to battle with for the rest of my life but my main goal is to stay sober!! I can do this.
Anyway, it's Easter today and my diet has gone out the window. I'll start a fresh tomorrow. 
Happy Easter 🐰 🐣 💓 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊