January 28th 2024

Blogs this year, ive decided to date my entries. The previous 2 years of blogging are just a deteriation of my mental health but this year my plan is to get better and blog more happier blogs. I know upto now my blogs are quit depressing but im hoping that will change. Im so depressed though, I literally dont know how to feel happiness, I mean, do you ever recover from the death of a parent? This could be the way I am for the rest of my time on earth..! Surely not though?? If this is me, this me riddled by depression then I need find a way to live with it dont I? I need to find myself again because im lost. The day my dad passed away a light flicked off inside of me. My world went dark...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊