August 2nd 2023

A much better day today, even though I looked at myself and I can see i've piled the weight on, but, you know what, i'm passed caring. I'm having better days so it's worth the weight gain. I go Blackpool tomorrow with my sister, her kids and my youngest, i'm looking forward to getting out of Stoke for the day and making memories. With mental health as poor as mine, it's best to make memories because one day I could end up dead from feeling so low and memories are all that will be left. I try not be so morbid all the time but it's hard when you suffer like I do, anyway, today is a better day.. I'm confident tomorrow will be better too with getting out of the house for the duration. Who ever reads my blogs, I hope youre doing ok mentally xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊