August 18th 2023

I was talking to my dad today in the hopes he can hear me.
I told him how I'm not living, 2 and half years after his death. How I'm only surviving purely for my children and how I want to die..
I then went into the bathroom to run myself a bath,  and right there in the bath tub was a white feather just sat there.
I know that was my father telling me he heard my voice and he's with me.
(When you find a white feather on the ground with no explanation, this is one of the many symbols of mourning). 
Seeing that white feather somehow made me tearful but also made me smile, it gave me hope that my Dad heard my silent tears and the words I was saying to him.
It gave me hope that he hears me and now I feel comfort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊