A better day.

I've come to realise I probably have like 2 days a week where i'm ok, which is more than I was getting last year, so 2 days is better than none I guess. What a life ay?! I've had a better day, i've been out with my sister and the kids, the weather is beautiful, which always makes things better don't you agree? I was thinking about what i'm going get my boys for christmas, its the first time i've thought about christmas and realised i'm getting better because i'm thinking that I will be alive for christmas, whereas before I didn't even think i'd be here. I say all this now and probably be suicidal again tomorrow, who knows.. But anyway, today is a better day xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊