Angel Numbers.

I've been seeing Angel Numbers now for over a year, the reason I know this is because it came up in my TimeHop.
Timehop is something that's connected to Facebook, which shows your memories of things you've posted.
Anyway, as I was saying, I've been seeing Angel numbers for over a year.
Over a year of seeing number formations and googling their meaning.
Over a year of obsessing over numbers that are telling me my guardian angels are looking after me and that I'm on the right track in life.
I seriously think I've lost my mind but also, thinking about it, I am getting better so I'm a massive believer that my dad is guiding me. I know I've said this before but it's the only explanation I have as to me still being alive. My dad is my guardian angel, I just know he is.
I see these so called angel numbers all throughout the day.
It all started over a year ago, I remember putting my earphones in and listening to Chakra meditation sounds.. I feel like I unlocked something inside of me that wasn't there before.
Crazy aren't I? Not even joking 😭


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊