Sunday June 25th 2023

So, how am I feeling?? I'm ok. Even when i'm not ok, I still say i'm ok. I've been to Church, I love going to Church. I love the singing and I love to hear the bible. Church is the only place I feel comfortable, no one judges you and everyone is so loving and caring. It really is a special place that I will continue to go. I'm still trying to figure out who I am, have you ever felt confused about why you're alive? If the answer is no, then you should be feeling pretty thankful. If the answer is yes, rememeber you're not on your own because i'm lost in life too. We'll get there, I believe that God has a plan. Believing this keeps me going. When I come home from Church it hits me all over again, i'm lonely. I can be in a room full of people, yet still feel so lonely. Some times I go to sleep hoping I don't wake up and that's not fair on my kids is it? If only people knew the extent of my illness.. Take care x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊