June 2nd 2023 (my little sisters 33rd birthday)🎂

I was just sat thinking, my son Jensen took me out to a milkshake farm today, we drove through all country lanes and it took me back to when dad use to take me on long drives through the country and we use to stop in every pub haha.
I was also thinking about how I was this time last year, I wasn't leaving the house, I wasn't eating, I wasn't even brushing my teeth. I have come so far, I didn't even realise and it was only until I went down memory lane in my sons car and was able to smile at the memory, it was at that very moment I realised,  how far I have actually come. It's not just the medication because believe me there are still moments I wish I would just die, but I've done this. I've made it this far and if I've made it this far, then I can make it some more. I get my strength from above, I just know in my heart that my dad is guiding me in life and because I believe this, I will keep going x
The weather is beautiful amd I'm glad to be alive ❣️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊