How's life going Ann-louise?

Well, life is going ok. 
Its going ok, the days are the same, I feel like life is passing me by and I'm just drifting along.
I'm still amazed I'm alive today, blessed, I guess.
Blessed to see another day, I have to remind myself how lucky I am really.
I wish my dad was still here with me.
I don't feel lucky to be alive, if I'm honest.
I wouldn't say I was thriving in life, but, it's certainly better than it was.
Not a single day goes by where I don't feel sad about my dad's death. I will ALWAYS be sad.
I will always be sad but I'm getting better at hiding my sadness. Its become a skill I'm mastering. 
Anyway, time to do the school run.
I must admit, when my youngest comes out of school, he warms my heart.
I LOVE being a mum of 4 boys.
I was meant to have 4 boys to look after me, God knew he needed my dad more than I did and he sent me 4 boys to care for me.
I hope you're ok, yes you reading my blogs💕 xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊