Veggie.ChristmasFilm.IntrusiveThoughts.

 Not sure I've blogged about this before, but roughly 7 months ago I went off meat. I can't bring myself to eat it anymore, how strange. I'm putting it down to cancer forcing me through the menopause and it has completely changed not only what I eat but me as a person. I'll still cook meat for the children and if I am honest, I have never been a big meat lover. I'll buy veggie sausages before meat ones because personally I love the taste. So, it's not been a massive change really except for the fact now I will point blank refuse to eat meat if offered or cooked for me. My body my choice.

Going go off track slightly, as you may have already noticed I have a habit of going slightly off track haha..

Bet I have mentioned this film before 'Last Christmas' with Emilia Clarke in, think it has been the last 3 years I have watched it over and over, it is my favourite film ever, even got the soundtrack on Spotify, who doesn't love a bit of George Michael. There's just something about this film that I really love, I also love Emilia's smile, there's just something warming about it.

Anyway, that is all, goodbye. xxx


Forgot to mention I envisioned myself today whilst stirring cheese sauce into pasta and watching it bubble faster as I stirred, it was as if the bubbles were popping at super speed, I then envisioned myself stirring it with my hands.

Anyway, I didn't and thought I'd share it with whoever reads my blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊