I feel so alone, like, really alone.
I can hear the boys around the house, but deep down inside I am so lonely.
I sat on my backdoor step earlier when it was dark, and I thought to myself, I'd be better off dead..

Now, prior to this, I'd just done a half head of foils on my daughter in laws hair. [Looked amazing]
We'd had music playing, we were all laughing.
All the while, I was completely and utterly alone inside.
I'm now sat on my bed, alone, writing this blog that probably nobody reads.

Moral of this blog entry is, just because somebody smiles and makes conversation, doesn't mean they're happy inside.
Infact, they could be dead inside like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊