From Scratch. NetFlix.

 Firstly, Netflix really pulled it out the bag with this tearjerker, secondly, i should of read what it was about and avoided, or was i meant to watch this? Who knows.

One thing i do know is, i produce a lot of tears for someone who is only 5ft 3".

I related to a few characters, i relived some scenes all over again, it has brought everything to the surface, well that happened Father's Day this year [2022] Everything hit me, then just recently, since taking the news meds, my own cancer hit me, i was like, when the fuck did all this happen?!?!

This series also made me realise how messed up, mentally, cancer has made me. I'm a different person, i'm not sure who i am, but i am definitely different.

Now i'm on a self-healing/finding journey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊