Dreaming of Dad.

As you're probably aware by now, not only am I filled with grief and heartache but I also suffer with insomnia. 
I invested in one of them headband things with earphones in that you can sleep whilst wearing..
Well the past 2 nights I've used it and it's amazing. I also have Spotify (thanks Damian), so not last night the night before, I used white noise ontop of Olanzapine and I slept 6 hours 🙌🏼 but last night, I played a Shakra opening sleep noise that lasted 3 hours, 10 minutes in and I was asleep and then for the first time in god knows how long my father came to visit me.
I needed that so much and as you all know I write alot and read alot. So I've just Googled my dream because my dad was limping and this visitation stayed in my mind long enough for me to research it, so here are the results. So thankful for meditation whilst falling asleep and opening my mind so my dad was able to visit me 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊