When people say, they've hit rock bottom, I often think to myself.. have you though, have you really hit rock bottom? Or are you having a bad day?, you see, I thought I'd hit rock bottom the day my dad was cruelly taken from me at the young age of 55!! But then 5 months after like I wasn't already fucked up, I have cancer...
You couldn't make this shit up I kid you not, so not only did I lose my best friend but the person I wouldn't of even have to ring first, as I know he would of been by my side, wasn't here when I was told, sat alone infront of 2 medical professionals and heard the news I had cancer.
Today I went for an ECG and bloods ready to start mood stabilisers. 

Morale of the story is.. I hit rock bottom and it turns out it had a basement that I have also hit.
I'm now diagnosed as a manic depressive.
I know rock bottom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊