Last Night. 26/09/22

Last night, well from 4pm onwards, my mental health spiraled out of control. 
4, yes 4 times I tried to ring the Mental Health Access Team out of hours, when someone finally answered, basically the lady told me to drink some water and that my dad's death was nature!!!
Nature, drink water? Is she fucking for real??!!!!!
After raising my voice, trying to explain how low I felt and that my dad was only 55 years old and how I'd had cancer after his death, she proceeded to tell me about her father that had died... not being funny but fuck off!!!! Apparently she couldn't see him as he was in his home country..  like I already said 'Fuck Off'!!!
I didn't ring out of hours for help, to be told to drink fucking water, and that my fucking dad dying age 55 was part of life, stupid bitch!!!
How these people get a job is beyond me because I can get more empathy from my 6 year old son. Absolutely disgusted!!
Unless you've walked in my fucking shoes and lived how I have since my dad's terminal diagnosis back in 2019, don't you dare fucking tell me to drink some fucking water!!!!
Luckily, I'm still alive, but I can tell you now it wasn't because of that woman on the phone because she made me want to reach down the phone and continuously punch her bastard face in!!!!!!
Seriously, if you're ever suicidal, don't bother ringing out of hours because they're clearly tired and talk complete fucking shit that they think will help!!!!!
Just FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June 14th My Son Is Coming Home.

June 3rd 2024 The Morning After.

June 2nd 2024 My First Born Son Passed Away 💔🕊